Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bitchin

Have you ever just wanted to tell someone to Fuck Off!! and not in the normal way. You want it to come out just right. Tone, sound quality, you know the works? So have I....Let me try this out...Fuck off dick weed..hows that? no...ok...Fuck Off you sorry Sap cum guzzling wish you were up in someones twat dick face...getting better? ya I think so to. Well just wanted to get that off of my chest :)

My brother stinks! and I mean to high heaven. Smells like he needs to take a shit in the worst way. I almost keeled over when he let out this massive tidal wave of funk coming from his ass. It was God awful shit I mean it had to have burnt the hair coming out. I don't' know how his beloved didn't wake up. I did and I was in the next room.....

That's all for now...

No comments: